AGFT Shopping Policies
Teacher Shopping 101
- A photo ID is required to shop, OCPS ID preferred.
Teachers are responsible for bringing reusable bags or boxes to carry your free supplies home. These will not be available in-store.
- Refrain from cell phone use during check-in and check-out.
- Food or drinks are not permitted in the store.
- All items are distributed in good faith and are “as is.”
- Select items are restricted by grade level and may not be on your shopping sheet.
- Guests and children of any age may not accompany you inside the Free Teacher Supply Store, no exceptions. Shopping at Pencil Boy Express is a great option if you have child and/or other care responsibilities.
- All items distributed through AGFT are for student and classroom use only. Items are to be used for the benefit of your students and may not be taken for personal use or for your own children.
- A Gift For Teaching reserves the right to take photographs and/or video during shopping visits and other events. We have the right to use these photos and videos without notice or permission.
Orange County Public School (OCPS) teachers from eligible high-need schools listed below can shop once a month at our Free Teacher Supply Store, Pencil Boy Express – The Mobile Free Store, or Pencil Boy Online.
OCPS schools not listed may register up to two teachers for our Shopping Representative Program to shop a combined total of four times a month at our Supply Store and/or Pencil Boy Express to reach the needs of their school. Pencil Boy Online is not available at representative schools. Please check with your school for current shopping representatives.
TEACHER SHOPPING HOURS
Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday
2:30pm to 6:00pm
Free store closes promptly at 6:30pm
8:30am to 12:00pm
Free store closes promptly at 12:30pm
For information about shopping eligibility, directions to our Free Teacher Supply Store, and other frequently asked questions, please visit www.agiftforteaching.org/teachers