We know a well-stocked classroom is crucial to the academic success of your students
A Gift For Teaching (AGFT) is a local 501c3 nonprofit organization and Central Florida’s primary provider of free supplies to teachers for their classrooms and students in need.
Making sure all your students have the supplies they need to be successful for the entire school year can be quite a financial burden – we are here to help alleviate that.
How To Shop at A Gift For Teaching:
1. Check your school’s shopping eligibility
- If you are at a “Monthly Shopping School,” every instructional teacher may shop once a month by one of our three distribution methods: Free Teacher Supply Store, Pencil Boy Express – The Mobile Free Store, or Pencil Boy Curbside.
- If you are at a “Representative Shopping School,” your Principal may designate one representative teacher to shop on behalf of the school at our Free Teacher Supply Store only. Representatives are not eligible to shop on the mobile store or through Pencil Boy Curbside.
2. Log on to “My AGFT“ with your teaching credentials
- Enter your OCPS email address (IE: firstname.lastname@example.org) under “District Email Address”
- Enter your OCPS ID number (IE: 11111) under “Password”
- On “My AGFT,” you can schedule a shopping appointment, cancel a shopping appointment, place an online supply order, and check your shopping history.
3. Make an appointment to shop one of three ways
- Please note: If you are unable to keep your shopping appointment, please cancel as soon as possible so other teachers may have the opportunity to shop. Teachers who do not check-in for three (3) scheduled shopping appointments or do not cancel ahead of time will lose shopping privileges.
AGFT currently serves public schools in Orange and Osceola Counties. Orange County public school teachers may shop at A Gift For Teaching and Osceola County public school teachers may shop at A Gift For Teaching of Osceola County. AGFT is unable to service private schools.