Help keep our shelves stocked so no student goes without supplies!
Donate New & Gently-Used Supplies:
Teachers are very creative with what they use in their classrooms! Take a look at the list of items we can and cannot accept.
You can also order essentials from our AmazonSmile Charity Wish List to deliver straight to our store! Choose A Gift For Teaching as your charity of choice, shop on Smile.Amazon.com, and a portion of your purchase will be donated back through Amazon. What a win-win!
Recycle Your Electronics:
We can turn discarded and outdated electronics into educational supplies for our students in need – helping both the local environment and our local children. Learn more about what we can recycle.
Start A Supply Drive:
Grab your friends, colleagues, and business partners to host a fun supply drive! We distribute free school supplies the entire school year, so we need help to make sure our shelves are always stocked.
Our Back-to-School Drive is Central Florida’s largest supply drive, but you can host a drive any time during the year for celebrations like National Reading Month, Teacher Appreciation Week, National Education Month, and more!
Build Kits For Kids:
Looking for a team building project for your group AND a way to give back? Check out our Kits For Kids! Big or small, close or far, we do it ALL to make your project a positive and purposeful experience for everyone.
The following precautionary COVID-19 measures have been implemented to help continue our mission as well as maintain the health and safety of our staff, supporters, and community:
- Curbside donation drop off is now available by appointment only.
- You will receive an email once the appointment request is confirmed.
- Large donation boxes will be placed outside during your appointment time. Please note our building continues to be closed to the public at this time.
- Pens will be available to complete a receipt for your donation and sanitized after each use.
- All donations will be placed under a quarantine time frame until considered safe to process for distribution.