Help keep our shelves stocked so no student goes without supplies!
Donate New Supplies:
For the time being, A Gift For Teaching will no longer be accepting used items. Due to the constraints that the COVID-19 pandemic has placed on our operations, AGFT currently does not have the resources needed to sort and distribute used items as we previously did.
If you have brand new school supplies to donate, please make an appointment for a safe, curbside drop-off. For your safety, donations of new supplies can only be accepted with an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and your commitment to A Gift For Teaching.
Recycle Your Electronics:
We can turn discarded and outdated electronics into educational supplies for our students in need – helping both the local environment and our local children. Learn more about what we can recycle.
Start A Supply Drive:
Grab your friends, colleagues, and business partners to host a fun supply drive! We distribute free school supplies the entire school year, so we need help to make sure our shelves are always stocked.
Our Back-to-School Drive is Central Florida’s largest supply drive, but you can host a drive any time during the year for celebrations like National Reading Month, Teacher Appreciation Week, National Education Month, and more!
Build Kits For Kids:
Looking for a team building project for your group AND a way to give back? Check out our Kits For Kids! Big or small, close or far, we do it ALL to make your project a positive and purposeful experience for everyone.
The following precautionary COVID-19 measures have been implemented to help continue our mission as well as maintain the health and safety of our staff, supporters, and community:
- Curbside donation drop off is now available by appointment only.
- You will receive an email once the appointment request is confirmed.
- Large donation boxes will be placed outside during your appointment time. Please note our building continues to be closed to the public at this time.
- Pens will be available to complete a receipt for your donation and sanitized after each use.
- All donations will be placed under a quarantine time frame until considered safe to process for distribution.